Thursday 20 October 2011

The Need for Activity

Over the last few weeks i have been sharing with you all about shopping in a range of different ways. For me i engage in the activity of shopping for a range of reasons and do it in a range of ways. You will see from my stories i have shared that shopping has a range of needs for me. Primarily i have a need for shopping in order to survive. It is the gathering of nourishment that is not only necessary, it is endless- it must be done over and over again. Grocery shopping is something i do weekly and will continue to do, despite how much i may enjoy or dislike the activity. I will be doing it for the rest of my life. Wow now that i put it like that... Mind you online grocery shopping is an option and continues to become more and more popular! Perhaps i will take to that when i cant bear the harsh artificial lighting and all the other crazy people any longer!
I also have a need to shop for more pleasant reasons however! Whether its for a new dress for the next wedding or as a small pick me up, i will continue to find comfort in a shop; being greeted by a beaming smile, surrounded in items that bring me pleasure! But i am sadly reminded that my finances are not nearly as healthy as my list of things i dream of having! 

No comments:

Post a Comment